In accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, a company shall be considered to be created as a legal entity upon its state registration according to the procedure established by federal laws.
Preparing the set of the required documents for registering
To incorporate a company you must send the following documents to registration office:
- Application for registration of a company (form Р11001);
- Decision (protocol) on forming of company (in the prescribed manner);
- Foundation documents in duplicate (in case of paper filing by hand or by post), or in one copy (in case of e-filing)
- Documents on payment of a state duty;
- Extract from the business register of appropriate foreign country or other equal proof of the legal status of the foreign legal entity\the founder.